As I have raised $208 from the raffle and the cake stall, I have decided that this money will be used to purchase two sewing machines. With this facility, widows and other uneducated women will learn the skill of sewing through Lily of the Valley Sewing School to give them an avenue to generate an income.
The goal of this project is to:
- To bring relief to poverty.
- To equip women with the skills and resources to generate an income.
- To make it possible for poor children to get an education.
- To stop children from picking up plastic from the rubbish dumps to sell.
- Helping these women to feed their families every day.
- TO BREAK THE CYCLE OF POVERTY.